Your cart is empty.
PURPLE BEEZZ, 2020
– Collaboration with Vin Mon Lapin
Honey wine with blackcurrant and haskap, 5.6% alc.
TYPE OF HONEY
Summer honey, organic raw honey (Miels d’Anicet)
Organic haskap from Wilsamat (Ferme-Neuve) and blackcurrant from Haut-bois (Ferme-Neuve)
New, highlighting other small fruits and producers from the Hautes-Laurentides, always with the aim of exploring the products of our territory. With a color that does not leave anyone indifferent, part of the cuvée has undergone fermentation maceration and the use of the amphora which give it light tannins and structure which supports the aromatic bouquet.
- Pellicular maceration and spontaneous fermentation – 2 months
- Aging in barrels and in amphorae – 2 months
- Total acidity: 3g/L
- Residual sugars: < 2 g/L
- Total SO2: < 5 mg/L
- Pressure: 2 bar FOAM HOLD
- Bottled, natural seeding
- Unfiltered, unfined, undisgorged
- Refined in bottle for 3 months
- Bewitching, electric, melodious
- Notes of berries and violets
- Hiking in the forest, Halloween
- Fish tacos, Bagna caudà, Pink salad