BEEZZ SUR PEAU, 2020
Pearly honey wine with apples and crabapples, 5.8% alc.
TYPE OF HONEY
Summer honey, organic raw honey (Miels d’Anicet)
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Wild apples and crabapples
A second vintage of this third variation of the honey and apple symphony. Inspired by Basque ciders, this cuvée highlights the tannic side and the structure of wild apples and crabapples. A complex blend playing on the balance between the floral side, the freshness of the cheekbones and the minerality of the passage in an amphora.
- Pellicular maceration and spontaneous fermentation – 2 months • Aging in barrels and in amphorae – 8 months
- Total acidity: g/L • Residual sugars: < 2 g/L • Total SO2: < 5 mg/L • Pressure: 2 bar FOAM HOLD
- Bottled, natural seeding • Unfiltered, unfined, undisgorged
- Refined in bottle for 3 months
- Airy, mineral, satiny
- Aromas of yellow apple
- The first snow
- Croque-monsieur, apple tatin, Basque style chicken.