Your cart is empty.
BEEZZ VITICOLE 2021
By Desrochers D – Collaboration Domaine du Nival
Gamaret, sparkling honey wine on grape marc, 5,7 % alc.
TYPE OF HONEY
Summer honey, organic raw honey (Miels d’Anicet)
Marc de Gamaret by Domaine du Nival (St-Louis)
A red honey wine, who would have believed it! Fruit of a beautiful friendship and a happy coincidence, this first Beezz Viticole was able to see the light of day thanks to a press filled with magnificent Gamaret berries which were looking for a future, just when we came to look for other marc de grapes at Domaine du Nival. The spell was cast, they were going to continue their second life in a must of summer honey in order to express the typicality of this grape variety whose radiant future contributes to the signature of the wine terroir of Quebec.
• Marc in maceration with several shedding during fermentation • Spontaneous fermentation — 5semaines
• Barrel aging — 3 mois
• Refining in vats — 8 mois
• Total acidity : 4.0 g/L
• Residual sugars : 3.0 g/L • SO2 total:<5mg/L
• Pressure : 1.5 bars
• Light and gourmet
• Notes of pink pepper and juicy cherries
• In the bottle, natural seeding with grapes fromu Domaine Hauts-Bois (Ferme-Neuve)
• Unfiltered, unfined, undisgorged • Refining in the bottle – 6 mounts
AGREEMENTS – MOMENTS
• Charcuteries from Fous du cochon : Grelots Printemps et Six Pousse Luzerne
• BBQ grills • Mazza libanais